The Trinitarius Chapter of E. Clampus Vitus, the Weaverville Chamber of Commerce, and other local groups as we present the 5th Annual Historic Weaverville Car Show, June 23 - 24, 2017 in Historic Weaverville, California.
Show your car, attend to see historic cars or put this on your list of activities to do while visiting Historic Weaverville that weekend with its art galleries, historic museum and Joss House and shops in the Historic District.
ACTIVITIES at the Car Show will feature
FRIDAY June 23: Show & Shine, 4-7 pm
• Top’s Market Parking Lot, Weaverville
• Preview a selection of classic cars that will dazzle us at Saturday’s Show
• Feast on the Fabulous Clamper’s BBQ
SATURDAY June 24: Car Show, 7am – 3pm
• Lee Fong Park, Weaverville
• Festivities begin 7am: Clamper’s McBubba Breakfast and a NEW Bloody Mary Bar.
• Raffle Prizes including a Heavy Duty Tool Chest / WorkBench
• 50/50 Raffle
• Art & Crafts Vendors
• Food Vendors
Make reservations ASAP – Many trophies – Proceeds donated to local charities.
For Lodging & Other Activities in Trinity County
• Chamber of Commerce, (530) 623-6101